Richmond Fisher House Program Donation Wish List:
Here are some ideas for donations to support our Veterans, our wounded soldiers, and their families. We will distribute gift certificates according to the needs of individual guests. Your donation may be directed to a particular patients’ family, or your donation can be non-designated and benefit the house in general. No minimum or maximum amount is required. Cash or check donations are welcome. Checks should be made payable to The Richmond Fisher House. Donations are tax deductible.
- Wal-Mart (for food/groceries, house cleaning and for house maintenance supplies)
- Home Depot Gift Cards (for the maintenance and repairs for the house)
- Lowes Gift Cards
- Target Gift Cards
- Tickets to local events and entertainment (individual)
- Movie tickets/Theater Tickets (for individual families)
- Paper products, paper towels, plates, disposable utensils
If you wish to donate something you find on this list, please contact the Richmond Fisher House at 804-675-6601.
If you wish to volunteer at the Hunter McQuire VA Medical Center, follow this link for more information: