Richmond Fisher House Program Wish List:
Personal Care Items:
- Personal hygiene travel kits, deodorant, body lotion, body wash, loofahs, Q-tips, cotton balls, lip balm, feminine products, tweezers, Fingernail clippers, nail files, hair care products, hair cap, hair gel, comb, oral hygiene kits, toothbrushes, mouthwash, hand sanitizers, wipes, and shower shoes.
Arts and crafts supplies:
- Games: Mad libs, sudoku, word search, crossword puzzles, and card decks. Jigsaw puzzles, adult coloring books, color pencils, pens, paint kits, and therapeutic craft kits.
- Comfort sets like soups with bowls, cocoa with cups, scented bath sets, etc. Little candles, tissues, journals. Keepsake items like picture frames, wind-chimes, small pillows, and teddy bears.
- Laundry detergent pods, dryer sheets, disposable plastic cups, disposable coffee cups, disposable utensils, aluminum containers, aluminum foil, napkins, paper towels, Lysol, Febreze, disposable dusters, hand soap, and tissue boxes.
- French onions (for green bean casserole), chicken broth, garlic, bread mix, cookie mix, seasonings, and canned fruit, soups.
- Perishables: Milk, eggs, bread, cheese.
- Snacks: Popcorn, pop-tarts, single serve chips, Cheez-its, crackers, small Pringles cans, granola bars, and pudding.
- Beverages: Celestine tea assortments, honey, individual coffee creamer cups, water additives, cocoa mix packets, sodas, and Gatorade.